Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oh School.

Hey everyone.  In case you were wondering, I am still alive.  I know I've completely fallen out of the blog world.  Make that internet world.  Actually make that all the world that doesn't involve school.

Insert me back here.  Side note- this awesome photo opp. came from a casualty between my swimsuit top and Woodrow's paws.  I jumped off the front of the boat and he jumped in after to "save me."  All was great until I was trying to lift him onto the boat's platform- not easy to tread water and lift a 100 lb. lab.  Well he stepped on my chest and completely snapped the tie to my swimsuit off hence why I'm modeling the fashionable t-shirt and towel lake attire.
I completely switched up my schedule this semester, and it's been a bit of an adjustment.  I'm working12-5 now and going to class from 6-10.  I feel like my days are lopsided.  They're very very weighted on the later part of the day.  So much so that when I get home from school at 10 pm I'm still so hopped up on excessive amounts of coffee adrenaline that I haven't been falling asleep until after 1 am.  Then I sleep until almost 10, which leaves a very small window of time to play around on the internet, particularly when I should be spending all of my extra time picking a case note topic for law review.  It's due in a measly 8 days.  On a brighter note, I'm really digging most of my classes this semester.

I am determined to get my schedule on some sort of a pattern, which hopefully will include time for some yoga.  I haven't been in over a month. 

Tomorrow I'll be posting a how-to on creating this awesome hand towel.    I used them to wrap gifts I gave everyone for a our big lake trip and birthday celebration.  Screen printing may be my new favorite craft.  It's pretty flipping awesome.  Even the boy likes it.



Have a great day!

2 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

Wow, you have some busy days! I am on the staying-up-late schedule too, and am having the HARDEST TIME trying to right my schedule again. Oh, law school. What have you done to us?!

Abby said...

I am in awe of your schedule!
Those towels are too cute! Cannot wait for the tutorial ;)

Post a Comment