Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wood Veneer Sneak Peak

I hope everyone had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend.  I spent the holiday weekend with my family.  We hung out by the pool, grilled, and attended a charity event raising money to build homes from soldiers.  It was a nice getaway and a nice way to remember those who do so much for our country.

To any military personnel who may be reading:  Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

On an entirely unrelated note,  here's a sneak-peek of the wood veneer adventure.  I say adventure, because it's been slightly less than smooth sailing.  I've actually shoved the entire thing into a corner because it's been rather frustrating.  And I've started about six other projects to distract me from this one...


Never being one to quit, I plan on spending a good deal of time tonight on it.  Fingers crossed all goes well!



1 comment:

Caiden C said...

Greeat post thank you

Post a Comment