Friday, April 1, 2011

This little light of mine

I'm gonna let it shine.
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.
One of my favorite Sunday school songs.



When I left class night, there was the most beautiful sunset that I've seen in Dallas for a while.  I immediately ran home and grabbed my camera.


There's just something about a beautiful sunset that makes everything seem right in the world.


Or maybe I was just excited because it was actually daylight when I left class, instead of pitch black and freezing like it's been for the last several montsh.


And maybe it's just because I like things that are pretty.


Regardless it was a great way to end my week of classes.  And today is proving nothing short of spectacular as well.  The sun is out; the birds are shining, and I'm studying income tax with the doors and windows open (which in case you're wondering is the best way to study income tax).

Happy Friday All!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Gorgeous photos! That sunset looks unreal!

SummerBreeze said...

Thank you! I love a good sunset!

Post a Comment