Thursday, March 31, 2011

If it's the "Eye of the Tiger", it's definitely finals time.

Here's something you probably didn't know about law school- "finals" start about a month before finals actually start.  So I've officially unofficially been in finals mode since I got back from Gruene.  That means very little sleep, abnormal meals, and a messier than normal apartment.  I'm pretty lucky to have Jason keeping me, the dog, and himself sane while I run the finals gamut, but I do get pretty worn down.  I also made the ridiculous decision to give up coffee for Lent.  So I don't even have my daily (... alright 4x daily) caffeine fix.  I'm doing better without the coffee now.  It took about a week and a half before I could go an entire day without a pounding headache.  Yes, I was that addicted to coffee.



So where does the "Eye of the Tiger" fit in?  Well here's an embarrassing admission: I always listen to that song to get me  motivated.  It's pretty much on repeat for the "month" of finals.  The really embarrassing part is that there's usually some sort of dance routine involved, but only Dolce and Jason will ever have the privilege (misfortune?) of watching that spectacle.

Happy Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment